MR. and MRS. Hensley

MR. and MRS. Hensley
Mark and I on Mothers Day 2011

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Starting to Blog

Well, here goes my first blog since I was about 20. Man, a lot has changed over the years. I am a wife to my husband Mark Hensley going on 4 years now (3-31)! I am the proud mother of a 2 year old Princess/Diva/Drama Queen! Her name is Emery Lyn Hensley and she was born on 10-06-08! I am also the proud mother of my high maintance little Bugga Boy, Easton Kellan Hensley who was born on 9-09-09!

We live a very blessed life. We live in Euless, TX and are members of Compass Christian Church in Colleyville.

I am a stay at home mommy who takes WAY too many pictures of my children. My Friends and I like to refer to me as the Mamarazzi because there is always a flash going off.

I began selling Scentsy Wickless Candles in September 2010 and I am loving having something to do that is not kid related. It is also nice to have a back up bank account that we dont touch! ; )
http://www.camihensley.scentsy.us/

Well, I think that about does it for my first blog!

<3 Camilyn

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world :) Just another way for me to keep up with what your family is up too and see all your pictures of your cute kiddos!

    Shanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shanda! I'm excited to start! Lord knows we do enough for me to blog about!

    ReplyDelete