MR. and MRS. Hensley

MR. and MRS. Hensley
Mark and I on Mothers Day 2011

Monday, May 23, 2011

Dieting

I have been dieting and exercising on and off since January. I never really cracked down on it over the past several years of having babies and whatnot. But I made it my New Years Resolution to finally focus on getting back to a healthy weight for me.

January 2011- The thing about my weight at that point is that I weiged 4lbs less than I did before I ever got pregnant in the first place! With my Emery I actually came out of my pregnancy weighing 33lbs less than I did going in. So my ideal weight was getting back to where I was Post-Emery. Having gained 65lbs while pregnat with Easton, it has proven to be quite the feat.

February 2011 - 10lbs lost! Through my own weight of dieting... counting calories using SparkPeople and my membership @ 24 hour fitness.

March 2011 - I took February off and ended up gaining 5lbs back. :'(

April 2011 - 7lbs lost over the month of March and back on track with my diet and exercising total loss of 12lbs

May 2011 - 5.2lbs lost over the month of April and a total loss of 17.2lbs lost!

May 20th - Lost an aditional 1.8lbs up to this point and my new total lost was at 19lbs. This was the day I decided to try the infamous Cabbage soup Diet.

May 23rd - Here I am and it is DAY 4 of the this 7 day diet and I have lost an extra 2lbs in those 4 days. We will see what the final result is on Friday!

As of right now I am at 21lbs lost.... 8lbs to go to be at my POST-Emery weight and 18lbs to go to be at my ideal weight. Either way you look at it I am OVER halfway there!

<3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment