MR. and MRS. Hensley

MR. and MRS. Hensley
Mark and I on Mothers Day 2011

Monday, May 23, 2011

My First Willow House Show

I participated in my first Vendor Event @ Stonegate Elementary in Bedford,Tx on May 14th!

This was a small carnival which was perfect for my first one ever. I got the feel for how things will run in the future.

I was also fortunate enough to be beside a vendor for "Just Jewelry", which I had never heard of. I am actually getting one of their watches and rings! ; 0   Chrissy and I will also be doing shows together in the future. Our first of which will be 4thFest in Bedford, TX @ Bedford Boys Ranch. Its the big 4th of July Celebration!

I also have shows scheduled for July 16th and October 22nd so far! I'm really going to start getting into expanding my WillowHouse Buisness. I found that Scentsy has way too many consultants and was just proving to not work for me. I am still a consultant but am only selling to friends/family!

Check out Willow House Desings which is Home Decor @ My Site

<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment